New Experience Related Content Contains Nothing

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mevans

New Experience Related Content Contains Nothing

Post by mevans »

Using the New Experience, I am accustomed to the Related Content sidebar showing footnotes and my own personal notes. Today when I go to the scriptures (any I have tried), I see no content. Not the footnotes. Not my personal notes. If I click on a specific footnote in the text, then that specific footnote slides in in a pane on top, but the general footnotes and personal notes from the scriptures I'm reading do not appear. All I see is "No Related Content. No footnotes, personal notes, or other related content available."

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
keys88

Re: New Experience Related Content Contains Nothing

Post by keys88 »

I am experiencing the same issue. This seems to have changed in the last week.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I had submitted Feedback on this. I just received a reply from the church that they are aware of the problem and are working on it...
mevans

Post by mevans »

The Related Content started working for me again yesterday. It's still there today. Yay!
fkstewart3

Post by fkstewart3 »

Still not working for me, did you have to do anything to make it come back? Thanks.
mevans

Post by mevans »

fkstewart3 wrote:Still not working for me, did you have to do anything to make it come back? Thanks.
Your comment comes a long time after the reported problem, so I suspect you are experiencing something a little different than what we experienced at that time. I haven't had any problems with the Related Content panel being blank lately and I do use it pretty much every day.

If you are looking at the Come, Follow Me manual, note that there is no related content with that manual unless you create your own notes. The scriptures are probably the best place to look for related content. Are you looking there and don't see anything on the panel?

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”