Scripture audio link not working

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
jacindacherieprattley

Scripture audio link not working

Post by jacindacherieprattley »

When I click on the audio link to listen to the scriptures, nothing happens. It has worked previously for me, but I think maybe during an update something has gone wrong. Anyone else having that problem?
canmadsen

Re: Scripture audio link not working

Post by canmadsen »

Both my windows 10 and windows 7 quit working today. No audio when I click on Listen in the LDS Scriptures.
rwbowman4th

Post by rwbowman4th »

My windows 10 pc is not playing audio either, it just started happening
ronaldstevenf

Post by ronaldstevenf »

Yes, I've been having the same problem for the last day or so. The audio always worked before. The problem began at the same time there was page/css format/style change. (I'm using the latest version of Chrome on Windows.)
flower2022

Post by flower2022 »

mine is not working either I have tried many times
hazekomp

Post by hazekomp »

anyone know if the official website technical folks are aware that audio isn't working?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

hazekomp wrote:anyone know if the official website technical folks are aware that audio isn't working?
The best way to get this issue to those who can do something about it is to use the feedback link at the bottom of the page on which the problem is noted. Due to the high volume of feedback you may not get a personal response, but the feedback will be routed to those responsible.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mlb71933

Post by mlb71933 »

The online forum shows that I'm not the only one, but I'll add my concern as well.

For the last few days, the audio isn't working for the scriptures online.
AlabamaSmiles

Post by AlabamaSmiles »

Like a lot of others, I can't get the audio to work in scriptures. Please get this fixed so we can enjoy the scriptures being read. Thank you. :roll: :geek:
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

AlabamaSmiles wrote:Please get this fixed so we can enjoy the scriptures being read.
Hopefully you sent feedback, because this is a user-to-user forum and there is no one here who will be able to fix the problem. That said, I believe I saw in another topic that the developers are aware of the problem and are working on it. So someone must have reported it through Feedback.

What works best here at the Forum is that sometimes a workaround is discovered that helps until the problem is actually fixed. That is unlikely to happen, of course, with this particular challenge.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”