Scripture Audio Only downloads

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
Angel_X

Scripture Audio Only downloads

Post by Angel_X »

I have found that within the Scripture (both Male and Female Readers) have Track numbers incorrectly ordered and some chapters missing. I don't know where to put this post so here it is.

Can someone go over the scripture audio files mp3's again with a fine tooth comb and tidy them up?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Scripture Audio Only downloads

Post by lajackson »

Angel_X wrote:Can someone go over the scripture audio files mp3's again with a fine tooth comb and tidy them up?
This is a wonderful suggestion but this is a user-to-user forum, and the developers do not always see these posts. If you would please submit Feedback through the app, it will get to the right place.

And although you are suggesting a thorough check, it would also be helpful if you could include a specific example to get them started.
Angel_X

Post by Angel_X »

I narrowed it down to the Old Testament both Male and Female Reader versions. The Track number (ex. 238 Of 931) is out of order. Psalms especially.
Angel_X

Post by Angel_X »

I just downloaded from LDS.org. What app are you talking about?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Angel_X wrote:I just downloaded from LDS.org. What app are you talking about?
Oh, sorry. If you are not using a smartphone app, just use one of the Feedback pages at LDS.org to tell them what is happening.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”