- You can now make highlights and annotations in chapter headings and in other languages besides English (I think this means that content is now being pulled from the same source as Gospel Library 4). This is exciting news for people who study in other languages especially!
- Links now point to the newer male and female audio recordings that are being used in Gospel Library 4.
- Buttons on the scripture chapter pages are at top (Listen, Download, Print, and Share) instead of on the side.
- The breadcrumb/context bar that shows which chapter you're in as you scroll now goes across the entire width of the page.
- URLs for linking to a scripture follow the new format introduced in Gospel Library 4. To jump to a specific verse, you need to specify #p7 instead of just #7. Highlighted verses can be specified as parameters instead of with a period (/1-ne/3?verse=4-5 instead of /1-ne/3.4-5).
Unfortunately, I'm still seeing two bugs that were present in the old version:
- Highlights are sometimes being mapped to the wrong words compared to Gospel Library (highlight "therefore" in 1 Nephi 1:1 in Gospel Library, and "taught" shows as highlighted on LDS.org).
- The context bar still hides whatever verse you jump to, so the URL has to specify jumping to the previous verse.