Journal/Notes Entries on My Account Suddenly All Gone

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mahubble

Re: Journal/Notes Entries on My Account Suddenly All Gone

Post by mahubble »

It suddenly started working about 7 am today. I don't know why it wasn't working or why it now does, but I'm grateful.
mahubble

Post by mahubble »

It worked properly for about 5 minutes this morning, then suddenly I started getting the not available message again. My sister two states away is getting the same message. PLEASE FIX IT!!!
mahubble

Post by mahubble »

ldstools.JPG
(105.89 KiB) Not downloaded yet
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

These forums are user to user support. Nobody here can do anything about the issue nor do we have any special contact with people who can. Your best chance to report the issue is to use the feedback link at the bottom of the page.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mahubble

Post by mahubble »

Thank you. That should have been obvious, but I guess I came here to see if others were having the same problem and forgot the purpose of the forum. I have submitted a request in the Help Center.
mjnelsen

Post by mjnelsen »

I'm having the same issue. Every day I keep hoping it will be fixed, but nothing yet. Still just a blank area where my bookmarks usually are. I tried 3 different browsers, deleted my history/cookies. Didn't help.
cynthianielsen

Post by cynthianielsen »

Both my sister and I have the same problem as mahubble, but without the popup. The notes bar at the bottom of a scripture page is gone, and going to the notes from the Account area reveals either nothing in the big right-hand box, or (0) in the counts of the different notebooks.
mlz01

Post by mlz01 »

I'm having the same problems. Nothing is visible. I haven't been able to save or change anything for weeks. My tags and notebooks are changing all on their own. I'm having problems with this online and in the app. It's really put a damper on my scripture study!!!!!
mevans

Post by mevans »

I find it's random. Yesterday I was able to create some new highlights (with some failures in between).
danielmhair

Post by danielmhair »

I have been having this issue for weeks. Precious journal entries and insights from my study is now gone. Please, how can I get these back? I use Windows 10 app, the web, and my mobile device.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”