Notebook

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
laurapierce

Notebook

Postby laurapierce » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:16 am

I have been using notebook on my ipad and accessing it through the library index. Now when I go to lds.org/my account the things I have added on my ipad through the library index do not show. How do I get the new information to show on all my devices through the lds.org account.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Notebook

Postby russellhltn » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:35 pm

laurapierce wrote:I have been using notebook on my ipad and accessing it through the library index.

I'm unclear what you mean by "library index". Are using the app Gospel Library, or are you using the browser to go to lds.org?

If you're going to lds.org, make sure that you are still logged in. If you're not logged in, then any notes you have created will not show.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

sbradshaw

Re: Notebook

Postby sbradshaw » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:16 pm

If you're using the Gospel Library app, make sure you're signed in with your LDS Account under Settings.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”