Lost all Notes and Journal Entries

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
tristanbarrow

Lost all Notes and Journal Entries

Post by tristanbarrow »

I was working on my notes and journal entries and I just lost all of my notes and journal entries. Is there a way to recover all of that or is it lost? There was a lot of information and a lot of my mission notes in that...
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Lost all Notes and Journal Entries

Post by sbradshaw »

How did it get lost? Did you just load the page and it wasn't there, or did you accidentally click a remove button?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
Orin

Post by Orin »

This is an issue with the site. I have run into the same problem. My Notes and such on LDS.org is gone. However if I return to using the phone app which syncs with it I still have all my work. I have had this problem for a long time now. Anyone know of a ETA for a fix? I'd prefer a larger screen than what my phone offers... and using a keyboard is also a huge benefit.
mevans

Post by mevans »

Orin wrote:This is an issue with the site. I have run into the same problem. My Notes and such on LDS.org is gone. However if I return to using the phone app which syncs with it I still have all my work. I have had this problem for a long time now. Anyone know of a ETA for a fix? I'd prefer a larger screen than what my phone offers... and using a keyboard is also a huge benefit.
I suppose you can submit your comments using Feedback. I don't know if more people submitting issues with Notes could raise the priority? Scroll to the bottom of the Notes page and click on the Feedback link at the bottom.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”