Marking the headers in electronic scriptures

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mirgraves

Marking the headers in electronic scriptures

Post by mirgraves »

I have one suggestion for the LDS Scripture Library App. I would like to be able to highlight and mark the headers for chapters. That isn't an available feature, and I suggest that it becomes one. Thank you!
kd7mha

Re: Marking the headers in electronic scriptures

Post by kd7mha »

This is not a limitation of the app but of the way the content is formatted, the app developers can't do anything to fix this (this formatting issue also affects other content as well).
you can search the forum for "highlight not working" and find several threads discussing this same issue.
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
PamelaBonta

Re: Marking the headers in electronic scriptures

Post by PamelaBonta »

If there is something you feel you must save in a heading, you can always copy the information, highlight the first word in the actual text, and paste the header information as a journal entry. It's not ideal, but it's best work around there is right now. This also works for other items that cannot be annotated yet, like bulleted lists, longer quotations, or other special formatting.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”