Filter by date

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
jared.davis

Filter by date

Post by jared.davis »

I am new to using the scripture study tools online. I just made a handful of notes as I was preparing for a lesson and didn't tag anything or specify a folder for the highlights and other notes to reside in. I had a folder set up, but didn't select the folder when finalizing my notes. Is there a way to filter by date so I can see all my latest notes and go directly to them to edit and specify a folder?
Thanks!
mevans

Re: Filter by date

Post by mevans »

I believe the notes are just organized in descending date order. The only filters are key word and Notebook.
PamelaBonta

Re: Filter by date

Post by PamelaBonta »

There is no date stamp on entries. They save by last edited date, and are ordered the same way. If the date is important to an entry, add the date to the title or the first line if it is a journal entry.

Note: The apps order it in reverse order, so if you switch back and forth between the apps and online Notes, you may end up with a random order.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”