Online Scriptures URL Strategy

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
WelchTC

Online Scriptures URL Strategy

Post by WelchTC »

I'm not sure who saw Larry Richman's blog on the Scriptures URL strategy but I have modified it slightly and posted it on our web site. From the home page you will notice a new link (under the "Community" heading to the right) called "Technical Documents". This new link will be a home where we will post technical documents that we think may be of interest to the community. Please let me know what you think.

Tom
mkmurray

Post by mkmurray »

tomw wrote:I'm not sure who saw Larry Richman's blog on the Scriptures URL strategy but I have modified it slightly and posted it on our web site. From the home page you will notice a new link (under the "Community" heading to the right) called "Technical Documents". This new link will be a home where we will post technical documents that we think may be of interest to the community. Please let me know what you think.

Tom
I think this is terrific and very intuitive. This a good first step towards an API, in my opinion.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”