Unable to save new journal entry

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
herseyE

Re: Unable to save new journal entry

Post by herseyE »

Yip, down here in NZ I'm experiencing the same thing. Very frustrating. Cannot save any journal entries, the save icon simply hits spin mode and keeps going...Would great to have this fixed as its key reason I use this personal account option. :(
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Moderator note

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: Three posts, this one, this one, and this one, were merged with this thread since the topics discussed are the same.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
mevans

Re: Moderator note

Post by mevans »

jdlessley wrote:[Moderator note: Three posts, this one, this one, and this one, were merged with this thread since the topics discussed are the same.]
jdlessley...there's also this thread which I believe was the original thread about the issue. Do you need to merge everything to that thread, too? That's the thread where the fix notification came previously.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

mevans wrote:Do you need to merge everything to that thread, too?
It's too late for that. The sequence of posts would be scattered and not make any sense if the two are merged. The link aebrown provides to that thread early in this thread is sufficient for the discussion here. The threads I merged were newly created at the time of the merges.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jdlessley wrote:It's too late for that.
Agreed.

It is worth noting in this topic, however, that this post in the other topic indicates that the recurrence of this issue has been escalated to a Church employee.
jperkins22

Saving journal entry Issues

Post by jperkins22 »

Hi,
I'm trying to use the journal entry and when I try to save my entry, the website seems to be trying to save it but fails everytime. Is anyone else having this issue?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Saving journal entry Issues

Post by aebrown »

jperkins22 wrote:I'm trying to use the journal entry and when I try to save my entry, the website seems to be trying to save it but fails everytime. Is anyone else having this issue?
[Moderator note: I moved this post into the existing topic for the issue.]

As you can see from the several other posts in this topic, others are indeed having this issue.
jperkins22

Saving journal entry Issues

Post by jperkins22 »

Trying to save my journal entries and it seems to get stuck when I press "save". Please check this out and repair....Thanks

Post by 122901 »

I have been having the same problem. This has happened to me periodically in the past, but this time it has been consistent since Saturday. I have really worked hard over time to develop an effective study system through the Church's web-site and I am really hoping this gets resolved.
gregmeador

Post by gregmeador »

I am having trouble using the online version as well. Gospel Library works great on my phone and syncs to my computer. However I cannot highlight or make any notations online while I study to be saved for later. So basically I can only use my phone. The online version is not up and running properly.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”