Online Journal Entries - Link to scriptures, talks, etc

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Online Journal Entries - Link to scriptures, talks, etc

Post by aebrown »

gregoryboucher wrote:It's almost four years now since the question of using links in online journal entries was brought up in this thread, but I still don't seem to be able to link scriptures in online journal entries. Am I missing something, or is something available that I don't know about yet?
The online Notes feature hasn't changed in those four years, so I don't think anything new is available. This old discussion was purely speculative. But you can always make a request using the Feedback link on LDS.org.
mevans

Post by mevans »

There seems to be some recent behind-the-scenes activity with Notes. We don't know what they're doing or when they'll be done or when we'll find out anything. We just need to be patient and see what (if anything) happens.
Flomokoikoi@gmail.com

Post by Flomokoikoi@gmail.com »

Please, how can find the online journal in the church website??
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Flomokoikoi@gmail.com wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:01 am Please, how can find the online journal in the church website??
The "journal" feature has been renamed to notes and notebooks. You can go to Notes.ChurchofJesusChrist.org and create notes. You can also create notes in the Gospel Library app. If you want to use the Church's note tools to keep a journal, I would recommend creating a notebook called "Journal" and putting all of your journal notes there.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”