Notes and Journal is not working

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
persnikidy

Notes and Journal is not working

Post by persnikidy »

When I log in and go to Notes and Journal I do not get an option to add or create notes. It only shows a black bar with a white bar underneath. I have checked with other people and have yet to see anyone else having a problem with this. Is their some way I can reset my account?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

persnikidy wrote:When I log in and go to Notes and Journal I do not get an option to add or create notes. It only shows a black bar with a white bar underneath. I have checked with other people and have yet to see anyone else having a problem with this. Is their some way I can reset my account?
Have you tried using a different browser? That would help you narrow down whether it is related to your account or not. You also might try clearing your browser's cache to see if that helps.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
persnikidy

Post by persnikidy »

I tried both a new browser and clearing the browser cache and still have the problem.
marianomarini

Re: Notes and Journal is not working

Post by marianomarini »

Why only journal is available into italian page?
I have Notes and Bookmarks only if I set the page to English.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”