Missionary Meal Calendar and Compassionate Service

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
BruceHampson

Missionary Meal Calendar and Compassionate Service

Post by BruceHampson »

I am the ward missionary who is responsible for making sure the missionaries have enough meals from the members. It is difficult making sure that everyone in the ward has the opportunity to feed them as everyone seems to be all over the building or absent this week. I have recently come across a program 'Meal Train' which provides a calendar that coordinates all of this. It is also possible to obtain another calendar from the same company which also combines compassionate service which has similar problems. Would the IT department consider creating a similar program and making available to the wards to assist with this need. Thank you. Bruce Hampson

This is the site.
https://www.mealtrain.com/

This is a specific example of a local church which uses the program.
https://www.mealtrain.com/trains/gqgry8
BruceHampson

Re: Missionary Meal Calendar and Compassionate Service

Post by BruceHampson »

Has anyone looked at this application to evaluate its usefullness? This application would make meal appointments and compassionate service so much easier to manage. Thanks. Bruce Hampson
sidney1st

Post by sidney1st »

Thanks for sharig. I can see how this app, Meal Train, could be helpful and easy to use.
smithcy2

Post by smithcy2 »

I have used meal train for various church needs, I do believe a similar program would be perfect for a missionary calendar. The mission IT department could easily duplicate this.

Return to “Links & Resources”