Sacrament meeting agenda that you can edit

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
sdoviatt

Postby sdoviatt » Mon May 09, 2016 7:53 pm

Here is a Sacrament meeting agenda that you can use on most tablets. All you need is a app that allows you to edit pdf's. You need to open it in that app to edit it. The email it will look just like a normal pdf but it has several features that you can use for sacrament meeting. On ours I have drop down menus for Presiding, Conducting, Organist, and Chorister but for this one I just made a generic field for you to fill in.
Attachments
Sacrament Agenda Generic.pdf
(102.77 KiB) Downloaded 521 times

marianomarini

Re: Sacrament meeting agenda that you can edit

Postby marianomarini » Tue May 10, 2016 1:53 am

Good work!
Only one advise. We don't thank for the reverence kept during the sacrament. Reverence must continue during all the meeting. So thanks could be express at the end of the meeting.
Anyway you have done a great work. I'll try to translate it in Italian.

tafollam

Re: Sacrament meeting agenda that you can edit

Postby tafollam » Fri May 27, 2016 5:30 pm

Thank you , Good Work

sdoviatt

Re: Sacrament meeting agenda that you can edit and use with a tablet.

Postby sdoviatt » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:31 pm

sdoviatt wrote:Here is a Sacrament meeting agenda that you can use on most tablets. All you need is a app that allows you to edit pdf's. You need to open it in that app to edit it. The email it will look just like a normal pdf but it has several features that you can use for sacrament meeting. On ours I have drop down menus for Presiding, Conducting, Organist, and Chorister but for this one I just made a generic field for you to fill in.

Return to “Links & Resources”