In our Teaching the Gospel class today we spent half the time talking about LDS technology at home and in the classroom. Attached are the handouts I used. Thought somebody else might be able to use them. Please feel free to use them however you wish. You will notice that some are borrowed or revised from other sites or here. And one I created myself.
Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Teaching and Learning Through Mobile Apps.jpg
- This is a update to a handout I found at tech.lds.org
- (2.47 MiB) Downloaded 2676 times
- Teaching and Learning Through Social Media.jpg
- This is a new flyer I created using information at lds.org
- (3.34 MiB) Downloaded 2676 times
- Using LDS.org.png
- this is a handout I found on lds.org
- (671.85 KiB) Downloaded 2676 times
- Church Material - In Print or Digital.pdf
- Article from Aug 14 Ensign
- (82.09 KiB) Downloaded 225 times
I can confirm your point about using an e-reader in class. I had thought the statement about apps not working in e-readers would cover that detail. However, people without experience either way would not understand the implications of not having the Gospel Library app with the hyperlinks.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest