Tips on Development

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
jameshalgren

Tips on Development

Post by jameshalgren »

This is a question, but hopefully the replies will bring us to some good resources.

A few years ago, one of the LDSTech newsletters included a long article about good development practices including creating and apply "user stories".

Does anyone have that material?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You can find the archive here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jameshalgren

Post by jameshalgren »

I looked through the archive and didn't see the article. I am probably remembering the source incorrectly. What sources would you suggest for summaries of good development practice? (I'll look for some too and post them if I find anything particularly enlightening.)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jameshalgren wrote:I looked through the archive and didn't see the article. I am probably remembering the source incorrectly. What sources would you suggest for summaries of good development practice? (I'll look for some too and post them if I find anything particularly enlightening.)
Were you perhaps thinking of the 2008 LDSTech blog post The Road to Agility? Other posts in this realm would include The TDD Experience and Who Tested This Thing?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Links & Resources”