New Patriarch Recommendation online

Do you have a useful link that involves the Church and the technology discussed on this site? Post your links and resources here.
jes3614

New Patriarch Recommendation online

Post by jes3614 »

Where does the Stake President find the "New Patriarch Recommendation" form at lds.org?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: New Patriarch Recommendation online

Post by aebrown »

jes3614 wrote:Where does the Stake President find the "New Patriarch Recommendation" form at lds.org?
It's not available on LDS.org at this point. But it is in stake MLS.

Update: See drepouille's correct response below (I didn't see the option because it is way down at the bottom of a menu, and my browser window was too small :o :o )
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

The access table indicates the New Patriarch Recommendation is now available to the stake president, the stake executive secretary, and the stake clerk. In Leader and Clerk Resources, on the Reports menu, the Forms section includes New Leader Recommendations, which takes you here:
https://www.lds.org/mls/mbr/form/new-pa ... n?lang=eng
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

aebrown wrote:I didn't see the option because it is way down at the bottom of a menu, and my browser window was too small :o :o )
I don't blame you for missing it. I had to click and squint and scroll for several minutes before I could see it. We should never have menus longer than ten items, yet lds.org in general violates that rule all over the place.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Links & Resources”