Cannot add bank account for Tithing donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
hughesken

Cannot add bank account for Tithing donations

Post by hughesken »

Hi,
I am trying to add a bank account so my donations can be transferred electronically. I get as far as putting my details in and the check box for make this your default account doesn’t allow me to check it, neither does save box to add details.
I have tried 8 times. All my details are correct. Will you advise how I can proceed with this?
Kind regards,
Ken
davesudweeks

Re: Cannot add bank account for Tithing donations

Post by davesudweeks »

hughesken wrote:Hi,
I am trying to add a bank account so my donations can be transferred electronically. I get as far as putting my details in and the check box for make this your default account doesn’t allow me to check it, neither does save box to add details.
I have tried 8 times. All my details are correct. Will you advise how I can proceed with this?
Kind regards,
Ken
Your ward clerk is the best one to assist. Unless someone on this user-to-user help forum has experienced your issue, they will not know how to fix it. If your clerk cannot sort it out, he can help you contact the official church support channel. You can also submit feedback from the page where you are entering your information, which does go to the official church support. However, there is no guarantee you will receive an individualized response.

Return to “Online Donations”