can't open tax statement

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Mrs_taterh8r

can't open tax statement

Postby Mrs_taterh8r » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:17 pm

For past couple of days every time I try to open my 2018 tax statement I get this message. Any suggestion? Donations

Uh oh! We're Sorry...

It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!

I've tried on 3 different browsers and different computers

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: can't open tax statement

Postby russellhltn » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:26 pm

Yes, there seems to be a problem. Use the "Generate Statement" button to create a new one. That works.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Mrs_taterh8r

Postby Mrs_taterh8r » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:44 pm

that worked. Thank you

jinghongchen

Problem on downloading donation statement from lds.org

Postby jinghongchen » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:05 pm

I am getting into a problem on trying to download donation statement from lds.org. I can log into my account and go to the statement list page, but when I click the document to download it, it return a error message window saying "It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!".
I have tried several times and even different browsers, but the problem be still the same.
Is it the only issue for me? Or what could I try to solve it?
Thank you in advance.

jinghongchen

Postby jinghongchen » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:08 pm

I ran into the same problem, and Russell's suggestion saved me. Thank you so much.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:11 pm

[Moderator note: the threads have been merged since they were on the same topic.]
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

laurie.apw

Official Tax Statement

Postby laurie.apw » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:41 am

I need to print this for my taxes, and I continue to get this error message when I try to bring it up:

Uh oh! We're Sorry...
It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!

I would appreciate help!
Thanks,
Laurie

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Official Tax Statement

Postby russellhltn » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:10 pm

laurie.apw wrote:I need to print this for my taxes, and I continue to get this error message when I try to bring it up:

Your question has been merged into an existing topic.

Please use the "generate statement" button

Return to “Online Donations”