paying my tithing online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Bailee24

paying my tithing online

Post by Bailee24 »

I have set up my account, but im still unable to pay my tithing online

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Lynette Nickell
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: paying my tithing online

Post by rmrichesjr »

Because this is a user-to-user discussion forum, there's no guarantee anyone who can help will see this thread/topic. If you'd like to provide some information on what exactly happens, what error messages (if any) you're seeing, and so forth, that would be helpful. More likely, using the 'Feedback' button to send a specific and detailed request for help/support would be the most effective. Before you do that, I'd suggest doing a few things to try to reduce the risk that your request would get bounced by the Church service missionary who will be the first person to see your request:
  • Make sure your LDS Account is tied to your Membership Record Number. Go into the LDS Account settings pages and make sure your MRN shows up.

Delete all relevant cookies from your browser. Sometimes, cookies get corrupted, and that can cause lots of very strange problematic symptoms.

Clear your browser cache. Ditto from above.

If you have Chrome available as a browser, try with Chrome.
If you submit a request via 'Feedback', please state specifically that you have checked your LDS Account to MRN connection, deleted cookies, cleared the cache, and (if applicable) have tried Chrome. Otherwise, the service missionary is likely to tell you to do those things, which will delay the resolution.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: paying my tithing online

Post by russellhltn »

You didn't say what country you are in. Online donations are not available in all countries as each one requires a separate setup to work with their banking system.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”