Tax statement for 2018

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
kd7mha

Re: Tax statement for 2018

Post by kd7mha »

I am now able to get my own 2018 tax statement
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Just printed out my 2018 Tax Statement....
ulupoi

Post by ulupoi »

I had the same problem. Erasing all lds.org cookies solved the problem.

On the Donations page, the Donations menu (the one with Donation History, Donor Statements, Settings, Help, and Messages) was missing when using Google Chrome (in a Windows 10 environment) in normal mode but present when using Google Chrome in incognito mode. Erasing all cookies from lds.org fixed the issue. Extensions were not the issue. There were no problems in Microsoft Edge in a Windows 10 environment or in Safari on an iPhone.

To erase lds.org cookies in Chrome, click on the Customize and control icon in the top-right corner of the screen (looks like three dots arranged vertically), then go to Settings > Advanced > Content settings > Cookies > See all cookies and site data. Now, go down the list, and when you see any cookie related to lds.org, click on it to select it and then click on the trash-can icon to its right to delete it.
pfiske

Post by pfiske »

Opening with an incognito tab also works.
wal03024@byui.edu

Post by wal03024@byui.edu »

russellhltn wrote:I switched to a different "user" in Chrome and now it looks normal. I was missing the entire left column that starts with "Donations". So, there wasn't any "Donor Statements" for me to click on. I tried a Ctrl-F5. That didn't fix it.
I had the same problem in Safari and then tried Chrome and it worked. Thanks for the help-

Return to “Online Donations”