Donations Submission

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
jbroadhead

Donations Submission

Post by jbroadhead »

Hello. I usually pay my donations online but this last time I logged in the webpage has changed and I see no way of submitting new donations.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Donations Submission

Post by russellhltn »

What country are you in? That may happen if your membership records move to a country that doesn't have online donations.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bjornc

Post by bjornc »

I have the same problem. I recently moved from the US to Australia. I was under the impression I could use the online service here as well. I am in a very remote branch in a small district, does the option of using an online donation depend on the country or your Stake/District?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

bjornc wrote:I recently moved from the US to Australia. I was under the impression I could use the online service here as well.
Each country has its own banking system. If you will be keeping your US account and using it to donate, you can request that it be activated again.

If you will be switching to an Australian account, your clerk there can let you know if the online donations system is available in that country.
frazierm8

Post by frazierm8 »

Hi there. I am overseas but a US resident with all my banking done in the US. The clerk here is also my Branch President and wasn't even aware of the online donations option. :) How do I go about enabling this to pay tithing? Also I notice that my directory address and my donations address is different. Branch President wasn't sure how to correct that either.

Thanks,

-Matt Frazier
Pristina, Kosovo
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

frazierm8 wrote:How do I go about enabling this to pay tithing?
You will find a link in this post that will allow you to start the process.

Return to “Online Donations”