Donation to another ward

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
abbyharbour

Re: Donation to another ward

Post by abbyharbour »

I would like to make an anonymous donation to a family I met on my mission. How can I do that?
Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

There's no way to do that though the church system. The church doesn't take donations to pass to other members.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nfdavenport

Post by nfdavenport »

Just a quick note. The mobile version (Safari on iOS) of the Meetinghouse Locator is not showing me the unit number, but the desktop version (chrome) does. Just in case anyone can't find it looking on their phone.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

nfdavenport wrote:Just a quick note. The mobile version (Safari on iOS) of the Meetinghouse Locator is not showing me the unit number, but the desktop version (chrome) does. Just in case anyone can't find it looking on their phone.
It shows for me, but I had to sign in first. If you're not signed in, you can also see the unit number in the URL after choosing a specific ward.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I didn't see it on my Android phone using the Firefox browser. It was in the URL for the unit but not easily viewable without copying the URL to view in the notebook.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”