Donation page not loading

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
slfarnsworth

Donation page not loading

Post by slfarnsworth »

I'm trying to log in to make a donation for the first time. When I click the donation option in the drop down, it opens a new page, but nothing ever loads - it's simply blank, but with the usual lds.org tabs at the top. I also notice that the URL includes "error" -something isn't loading correctly! Please help!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Donation page not loading

Post by lajackson »

Make sure that you have an email address associated with your LDS Account. This is the most common problem that causes the error you are seeing.

It that does not solve it, ask your ward clerk to help you contact the Global Service Center.
churchstuff.123

Post by churchstuff.123 »

Same for me, and there was nothing wrong with my account. I did enter in and verify my email and still the problem remained.
forbhw31

Re: Donation page says loading but never does.

Post by forbhw31 »

I've been trying to pay our tithing for about a month using my husbands account name & password & then using mine. When I get to the donation page the little blue strip show up with "loading" but it never stops "loading". It's frustrating. I've paid online for a couple of years. What is the solution? BHWard
tylerwilcock

Post by tylerwilcock »

When I opened the donations page it came up with an error because I didn't have an email address liked with my account. I changed the email account settings via the link and saved it. I did this several times until the error went away. But it was just a blank page like described above.
dwaynegentry

Post by dwaynegentry »

I am signed into my account but when I go to donations it says loading, but does not progress. It has been saying loading all morning. I refreshed and went out of the site and back in. Is there a problem with the page for everyone?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

There are two common issues that may affect your browsing experience. One is a cookie build up that causes difficulties with loading pages. To see if that is the issue, try to use your browser incognito window, or private window. If this solves the issue then delete all cookies for the Church website for better future website access, until cookies build up again. The other issue, which is the most likely, is due to the number of users attempting access on high load days, like Sunday. A work around is to try later in the day, or on another day during the week.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
joscarlett

Post by joscarlett »

Here's my email. [email address removed]
Last edited by jdlessley on Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed private information - The forum is public for anyone to see this information
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

joscarlett wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:36 pm Here's my email. [email address removed]
The Tech Forum is open to the public and anything posted here is visible to anyone worldwide to view, and use as they desire. Removing it protects your privacy and potential use by those who would have less than honorable intentions.

The Tech Forum is not official Church support. No one here can do anything regarding your Church account. If you were expecting someone from support to contact you by email then I am sorry to say that will not happen for the reasons stated above.

If there is some other reason for posting your email address here, then please describe your issue(s).
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”