Online Donations

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
dcpresenter

Online Donations

Postby dcpresenter » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:41 pm

We just moved to Australia from the US. When I am in my account and I click on donations, it does not show the tithing receipt, that I can fill out for tithing. It only shows my donation history.

Are online donations only allowed in the states. My ward, email and membership number is up to date.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Online Donations

Postby russellhltn » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:55 pm

dcpresenter wrote:Are online donations only allowed in the states.

By in large, yes. There is some provision for military and expats, but at minimum, funds must be drawn on a US bank. I hadn't heard when it will be available elsewhere.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

dcpresenter

Postby dcpresenter » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:37 am

Ok, thank you!

wilbanksrw

Postby wilbanksrw » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:05 pm

Previously I was able to print receipts. Now a window asks for a fax number, but I have no fax! How can I print a copy of my donation(s)?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:36 pm

wilbanksrw wrote:Previously I was able to print receipts. Now a window asks for a fax number, but I have no fax! How can I print a copy of my donation(s)?

I'd imagine that the print function is based on what has been defined in the computer you are using. It may be the only "printer" defined (or on-line) for that device is a fax machine. You need to check that the computer is set up properly to print.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

lindzizcool

Postby lindzizcool » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:28 am

I submitted a donation on Friday. I have yet to see it process. It says " processing ". I have made other donations that were processed the same day. Is there a problem?

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:57 am

lindzizcool wrote:I submitted a donation on Friday. I have yet to see it process. It says " processing ". I have made other donations that were processed the same day. Is there a problem?

Probably not. Monday is a federal holiday, although I do not know if employees at Church headquarters observed it. If processing was not completed Friday, I would expect you will see the donation processed today (Tuesday), along with the email saying they are requesting the funds from your bank.

Return to “Online Donations”