Incorrect amount entered

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:23 am

Incorrect amount entered

Postby jacob_terry » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:35 am

I'm the Finance Clerk in my ward and I received a phone call from a brother in the ward stating that when he entered his donation he accidently placed an extra zero. Is there a way to void the transaction so a NSF or overdraft fee doesn't occur?

Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:36 am
Location: Utah

Re: Incorrect amount entered

Postby nmecantwin73 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:46 am

From the Online Donation FAQ page ( ... -Questions):

Q19. I just submitted my donation request and noticed I made a mistake. How can I cancel my donation request?

A19. As long as the Church hasn’t already processed your donation you may still be able to cancel the donation request. You can cancel the donation request a few different ways: Click on the “x” icon next to the donation that is still in “Processing” status or click on the donation and go to the yellow slip and click on the “Cancel Donation Request” button at the bottom of the slip. The donation request will be canceled and deleted from the system.

Return to “Online Donations”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest