Can't donate online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
SparkyMartin

Re: Can't donate online

Post by SparkyMartin »

hollymonkey88 wrote:I am unable to donate online. I verified that I do have an email on file. I tried opening it in a different browser, but that didn't work. I verified that I am in the right ward. I verified that my Member number is correct. The message I am getting says that "online donations are not available in my area. They are only available in the United States"....... Im in Virginia. Please help.
Thank you for posting this. We have identified and corrected the issue in this particular instance. You should be able to login now.
schwarz21

Post by schwarz21 »

I just joined a Branch in Turkey, and the make a donation option in my online lds.org area went away completely - I have no chance to even get to an error...
SparkyMartin

Post by SparkyMartin »

schwarz21 wrote:I just joined a Branch in Turkey, and the make a donation option in my online lds.org area went away completely - I have no chance to even get to an error...
I sent you a PM about this...please check that and let me know if you need further assistance.
cherisberg

Post by cherisberg »

I've been doing my tithing online. When I went to log on today I couldn't log in. I changed my password. It's stating that I'm not a member and that my membership ID is incorrect.i am unable to log in and pay my tithing.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

cherisberg wrote:I've been doing my tithing online. When I went to log on today I couldn't log in. I changed my password. It's stating that I'm not a member and that my membership ID is incorrect.i am unable to log in and pay my tithing.
Most likely your membership record number isn't correctly attached to your LDS Account. You can add your membership record number at LDSAccount.LDS.org.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
bsdavids

Can't donate online

Post by bsdavids »

Are certain countries blocked from online donations? We just moved to China and I've since lost the ability to make donations. Please advise. Thanks
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

See this thread for some helpful information:
https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=156&t=25478
janclawson

Post by janclawson »

My donation site, just endlessly tries to load. I can't get to the donation slip? Is it me or the site?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

janclawson wrote:My donation site, just endlessly tries to load. I can't get to the donation slip? Is it me or the site?
The site could be busy and perhaps overloaded--especially on Fast Sunday eve. :-) For what it might be worth, I just tried and got the donation slip page rather quickly.

Return to “Online Donations”