Error code to pay online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
eblood66

Re: Error code to pay online

Post by eblood66 »

jethro450 wrote:
russellhltn wrote:
jethro450 wrote:Is there a more direct link to some tech at church head quarters somewhere?
I'd have the clerk contact local unit support.
I am the ward clerk and the stake directed me here. Kinda sounding like we're at a dead end. :-(
By local unit support, russellhltn means calling the Global Service Center and asking for the Local Unit Support department. Unless the stake has already contacted them, that's your next avenue to pursue.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jethro450 wrote:I am the ward clerk and the stake directed me here. Kinda sounding like we're at a dead end. :-(
We're not local unit support. Try this.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

eblood66 wrote:By local unit support, russellhltn means calling the Global Service Center and asking for the Local Unit Support department. Unless the stake has already contacted them, that's your next avenue to pursue.
Global [clerks in the forum] refers you to local [clerks in your stake] refers you to Global [Service Center] refers you to Local [Unit Support]. :) Doesn't have to be in that order, but I think the semantics are interesting.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Online Donations”