Attached is a backup Roku arrangement for General Conference, in case satellite reception is dodgy (i.e. pixelation). WiFi or ethernet Roku setups would be the same...
Answering other common questions I saw on 2 different tech.lds.org-Roku threads:
* HDMI TV or HDMI projector or HDMI adapters will work
* >4Mbps stable net access is best
* Disabling WiFi is best, using Roku ethernet pucks (as recommended on other threads)
* Roku pucks have a (simultaneous) 3.5mm aux audio port as well as the primary HDMI connector
--> Newer Roku 3 have an aux audio port built into the remote as well as the puck, this could help when video projection equipment isn't near an XLR port for a chapel audio system
--> Most know this, EJ-8 or EJ-10 (crab boxes) will convert from 3.5mm aux audio to XLR connection
Hope this helps those that prefer to watch sessions at a meetinghouse...
Discussions around receiving conferences and broadcasts for the meetinghouse via Internet.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- (871.51 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest