Teaching in the Savior's Way Broadcast

Discussions around the satellite system and video distribution.
farwest

Teaching in the Savior's Way Broadcast

Post by farwest »

Is there anyway to download this broadcast for later viewing and not depend on the internet connection? It doesn't show a download provision..

Thanks,
Farwest
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Teaching in the Savior's Way Broadcast

Post by russellhltn »

We may have to wait. Something doesn't seem to be set up right. It says "If you can’t watch it live, you can view it on LDS.org any time after the event begins." - but I can't find a working link.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kellymab

Post by kellymab »

russellhltn wrote:We may have to wait. Something doesn't seem to be set up right. It says "If you can’t watch it live, you can view it on LDS.org any time after the event begins." - but I can't find a working link.
I think it's working now. I just started it from the main page on my phone.

https://www.lds.org/broadcasts/training ... _&lang=eng
farwest

Post by farwest »

Yes I can stream it just wondering how to download it for future view.

Thanks,
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Two different browser, same results: The video you are trying to watch is currently unavailable. Please check back soon.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

The broadcast is available for streaming. There just is not (yet) a link to download it.
farwest

Post by farwest »

Thanks hopefully soon.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I hope someone warns our leaders not to wear thinly stripped ties in the future. I looked over the DVD I made from the satellite broadcast and noticed at least two ties turning in amazing "technicolor ties" due to color Moiré. So at this point I'm going to want to get a download to make DVDs, because that satellite broadcast was most distracting.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:I hope someone warns our leaders not to wear thinly stripped ties in the future. I looked over the DVD I made from the satellite broadcast and noticed at least two ties turning in amazing "technicolor ties" due to color Moiré. So at this point I'm going to want to get a download to make DVDs, because that satellite broadcast was most distracting.
It wasn't quite as bad on the Internet stream, but the ties were still active participants in keeping members focused on the speakers.

Return to “Satellite”