Stake Conference Regional Broadcast 11-8-2015

Discussions around the satellite system and video distribution.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Stake Conference Regional Broadcast 11-8-2015

Post by lajackson »

mrtingey wrote:I can not vouch for the source of this document. I have been trying to authenticate it and am posting to see if others have received from verifiable sources.
This Forum cannot vouch for the source of this document either, and posting it here is not an acceptable method of verifying it, sorry.
mrtingey wrote:I did find a post . . . where the webmaster said he had asked Bro Robbins for the transcript and it was given to him with permission to post.
Unfortunately, this Forum has not received permission to post the transcript. And without permission, posting the transcript at this Forum is a violation of the Code of Conduct.
mkhartley

Post by mkhartley »

How would one request a Stake Conference talk from a past conference such as this. We have disabled children who are not able to attend and would certainly benefit from having access to the complete talk. We did and can take notes however our personal opinions or take on the subject can come into play. With that in mind, for our adult children to receive personal divine guidance I would want the talk as it was provided by the speaker.
I am hopeful there are measures that can be taken for those who are unable to attend and desperately need our leaders instructions and guidance.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mkhartley wrote:How would one request a Stake Conference talk from a past conference such as this.
You could try writing to the person who gave the talk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mkhartley

Post by mkhartley »

How would get the information to contact the person that gave the talk: Elder Lynn G. Robbins,
Thank you for your time and efforts,
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mkhartley wrote:How would get the information to contact the person that gave the talk: Elder Lynn G. Robbins,
I'd image that if you address it to him at church office building address, it would find it's way to him.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Satellite”