Calling Software or App Recommendation - For Stake Exec Secretaries

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
les.blades

Calling Software or App Recommendation - For Stake Exec Secretaries

Post by les.blades »

Bretheren,

Having been an exec secretary in the past and now stake clerk there is a tremendous need for a software tool, web app or iphone app to assist the stake exec secretary in tracking the status of various stake callings throughout the calling process. I have found that this process is very manual and subject to errors in all the units I have served in. Even if we simply had the ability to pull from church records in MLS a member's name as a candidate for a calling with his name and contact info - printed on a calling form would be very helpful.

I offer this as a suggestion for a helpful tool in the church.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

lblades wrote:there is a tremendous need for a software tool, web app or iphone app to assist the stake exec secretary in tracking the status of various stake callings throughout the calling process.

This has been discussed multiple times on this forum. The most recent thread is Using iPad (tablets) to Track Callings and Assignments, and in that thread you'll find this post that contains links to several other threads on the topic.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”