LDS social forums?

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
Aingealfire

LDS social forums?

Post by Aingealfire »

I've seen a few things about Facebook, and one on the potential for a social networking setup for church members, but I wondered if it would be possible to have a set of forums linked in through the stake and ward websites section. If members could log in ,and not only see the stake and ward directories, but also find a sets of ward forums (divided by general youth, singles, adults, YM, YW, Priesthood, RS, etc, as well as a stake level, and then a general LDS church-wide set. It hold allow for discussions and socialization for groups that may not get to meet often due to work schedules, Etc. (I fall into that, working retail a I do.) it would Lso allow for singles to "meet" and et a place to more safely connect with those who share their values and beliefs. It also is a great bonus for those (also like me) who communicate better in initial situations when typing and online, vs in person.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”