Basic SEO Needed on Mormon.org

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
ron09

Post by ron09 »

I agree and with more indexed pages from Mormon.org ranked highly for popular search terms about the Church, it will push down the websites of the opposition groups who have a concerted effort to to get their websites to show up highly in those search results.
moonman239

Post by moonman239 »

ron09 wrote:I agree and with more indexed pages from Mormon.org ranked highly for popular search terms about the Church, it will push down the websites of the opposition groups who have a concerted effort to to get their websites to show up highly in those search results.

Not for very long. What will help even more is people "Digging" pages and blog posts on Mormon.org and linking to them on their own blogs and in their Twitter feeds. Also, the fact that the Church has a Facebook fan page should help with their SEO.
jorojam02

Post by jorojam02 »

There are still many work to do when it comes to SEO. But the church is making sure that these keywords should make a meaningful contribution to the church site and not to other site. Bloggers around the world could be a great help especially if they are members. Right now I'm giving a free Basic SEO Training to the members in our area so that they can make a meaningful blog post about the church that would help rank certain pages of our church site.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”