Visiting and Home teaching reporting

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
ninadawn

Visiting and Home teaching reporting

Post by ninadawn »

Does anyone know what the extra tools hinted at on lds.org are? I am hoping one is a place to view families you visit/home teach and report on them for the month.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ninadawn wrote:Does anyone know what the extra tools hinted at on lds.org are? I am hoping one is a place to view families you visit/home teach and report on them for the month.
The hints are for future improvements. There are no home or visiting teaching tools on lds.org at this point, but at some unspecified date in the future, they will be added.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kirtkennedy

Post by kirtkennedy »

The best tool I've found for reporting HT and VT is a "3rd Party" program called "Return and Report". We got permission to use it in our stake and have found it to be an excilent tool for reporting HT and VT over the internet. Take a look "returnandreport.org"

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”