Submit Stake Callings Online

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

If someone is really paying attention to this thread... over 10's of years, we have thousands and thousands of person hours involved with creating systems. Access Databases, paper forms, etc... I would think this is the type of process that the church could provide to us to ease our burdens. These are hours not invested in the actual callings we have accepted, but in facilitating our callings - this must all be in place, just so that we can do them. Please, let's get this on the roadmap!
harddrive

Post by harddrive »

JohnShaw wrote:If someone is really paying attention to this thread... over 10's of years, we have thousands and thousands of person hours involved with creating systems. Access Databases, paper forms, etc... I would think this is the type of process that the church could provide to us to ease our burdens. These are hours not invested in the actual callings we have accepted, but in facilitating our callings - this must all be in place, just so that we can do them. Please, let's get this on the roadmap!

John, I totally agree with you. It's time to ease the burden and make technology work for us not the other way around.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”