a real notebook in the study notebook

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
Riley.Loader

a real notebook in the study notebook

Post by Riley.Loader »

So we can currently add notes to conference talks and other articles. But what about just having a regular old online journal as well? Sometimes I have a thought that I want to throw down in my online notebook on lds.org, but the only way I can do that is by finding some article and making a note. But I don't always want the notes to pertain to a particular article. I should still be able to tag notes and put them in individual folders though.

Has this been suggested? Sorry if I didn't dig far enough to find something like it. I did a search and browsed for a bit but that's all.
SorensonMi
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by SorensonMi »

We released some significant enhancements to the study notebook right before Christmas and there is now journal functionality. Please check it out and let us know if you have any feedback/questions.

thanks!
Mindie
Verscienta

Commenting on Individual Scriptures

Post by Verscienta »

Is there a way to make journal entries on individual scriptures? So far I have not found a way.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”