LDS.org email

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
jamiecking76
Location: North Augusta, SC, United States (North Augusta Ward)

LDS.org email

Post by jamiecking76 »

One of the counselors in the bishopric asked me to send this request...

He was asking say when you go into the ward directory and click on the envelop beside a member's name to send them an email...if there is an option to have a copy of the email you are sending sent back to you.

Thanks,
Jamie
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

n.augusta.wardtech wrote:...when you go into the ward directory and click on the envelop beside a member's name to send them an email...if there is an option to have a copy of the email you are sending sent back to you.
There is no such option at present.

Whenever I want to do something other than just send an e-mail to a member, I click on the envelope to bring up the mail popup, then I just copy the e-mail address and use my regular e-mail application to send a message. That way the message ends up in my regular Sent Items.

It's a tiny bit more work, but then I have options for CC and many other options that are helpful e-mail features that are not available in the very simple e-mail interface in the stake and ward websites on lds.org.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”