CES not in standardized calling list?

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
davidcprice

CES not in standardized calling list?

Post by davidcprice »

Can the CES positions (seminary teacher and institute teacher) be added to the standardized callings list? It seems strange to me that they are not there. Perhaps it is because they were "assignments" not callings?
Dave
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

davidcprice wrote:Can the CES positions (seminary teacher and institute teacher) be added to the standardized callings list?
They are in Stake MLS as standard callings, since they are stake callings.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

davidcprice wrote:Can the CES positions (seminary teacher and institute teacher) be added to the standardized callings list? It seems strange to me that they are not there. Perhaps it is because they were "assignments" not callings?

I know that the callings of seminary and institute teacher are already in the list of standard stake callings. So talk with your stake clerk about this if you have members of your ward that are not listed with those callings.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”