Expanding Membership Directory

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
mrubin

Expanding Membership Directory

Post by mrubin »

I was going to update my membership directory after getting my new Android device a while back and the tricky part is I use 2 different numbers on my Android. Here it is:

One is for SMS which is the primary number for the device.

Another number is for Sorenson VRS app since I'm hearing impaired where I can receive and place calls through this app instead of primary number as above.

I want to include both numbers in my membership directory stating which one is for in the membership directory because in my household we have 4 phone numbers. I've had situations where some members tried to reach me immediately but to no avail.

So my suggestion is to give the option of adding additional numbers such as a number is for SMS, a number for cell, a 2nd number for work so on. I personally have 5 numbers but I only use 3 numbers thats it. Being deaf is a whole different ball game when it comes to telecommunication issue.

For this part, I cannot find a specific link where I could get in touch with about improving the membership directory by expanding the selection, and adding additional numbers since this forum is the only place to go to give my suggestion.

Thanks...
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

You can always make suggestions using the Submit Feedback link on lds.org.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”