IMOS blank

For things that just don't fit anywhere else.
jacobwharmon

IMOS blank

Post by jacobwharmon »

I recently did a rewrite of the Mission Office Computer's Operating system and I am returning it to its previous working state. All the programs work, the internet works, but when I type in imos.ldschurch.org, it asks for my username and password, I input the information and it just comes up with a blank page. The page is loaded but it is blank. What is the problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: IMOS blank

Post by russellhltn »

The website might be having trouble.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nmecantwin73

Post by nmecantwin73 »

[quote="jacobwharmon"]I recently did a rewrite of the Mission Office Computer's Operating system and I am returning it to its previous working state. All the programs work, the internet works, but when I type in imos.ldschurch.org, it asks for my username and password, I input the information and it just comes up with a blank page. The page is loaded but it is blank. What is the problem?[/quote]
Try imos.ldschurch.org/imos.
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by wertdl »

In the future, please contact the Global Service Center for technical support issues.

Return to “Other Meetinghouse Technologies”