Not all missionaries serving in our ward show up in ward dir

For things that just don't fit anywhere else.
sasgrw

Not all missionaries serving in our ward show up in ward dir

Post by sasgrw »

I don't know if this is an lds.org problem or an IMOS problem. I've contacted the mission office and they've tried several things but it still doesn't work.

We have one set of Elders and one set of Sisters serving in our ward. When I go to the ward directory and click on Missionary, the Elders show up and *one* of the sisters shows up, but her companion doesn't. The mission office said they set the same settings for both sisters so they don't know why she doesn't show up. I don't have access to IMOS and have never used it so I'm not sure how to help from my end.

I called LUS and they said all I could do is submit a feedback form on lds.org regarding the directory. I'm not sure that's the way to go.

Anyone have experience with IMOS?
wertdl
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Not all missionaries serving in our ward show up in ward

Post by wertdl »

I'll private message you for more details.
sasgrw

Post by sasgrw »

Since this posting has had quite a few views, I'm sending a follow-up so others know what we're doing.

The info in IMOS appears to be correct. I was told a problem was fixed on April 29th, 2015, and that it should be working now but it still doesn't work. (I'm not sure what was fixed. If it was an IMOS issue or lds.org issue.)

I've tried several different browsers, cleared caches, tried it on mobile devices with different browsers, different computers with different browsers, and browsers run in private mode. None of them will show the missionary.

If wertdl is reading this, I tried to PM several times after your April 29th PM but my replies don't seem to be going out. After clicking SUBMIT on a reply, it says it was sent but it still appears in my outbox.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

sasgrw wrote:After clicking SUBMIT on a reply, it says it was sent but it still appears in my outbox.
Once it's opened by the recipient, it will be removed from your outbox.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rd775

Re: Not all missionaries serving in our ward show up in ward dir

Post by rd775 »

How do I, as a missionary access the ward I am assigned to without moving my records from home ward? Asking for access in lds tools.
sasgrw

Re: Not all missionaries serving in our ward show up in ward dir

Post by sasgrw »

The mission office should be able to handle that. They assign you to a ward(s) which allows the ward to see who is serving in their ward (via the online directory) *and* it allows the missionary to see the ward directory. The ward clerk can't fix this for you. The mission office would have to do it.

Return to “Other Meetinghouse Technologies”