conference call service?

For things that just don't fit anywhere else.
nathangg

conference call service?

Post by nathangg »

Hello,

My stake president wants to have a conference call with 12 people from our stake.

I had been using uberconference, but uberconference is limited to only 10 people under the free version.

What other low-cost options are there for a phone conference call with 12 people?

Thanks~!
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Re: conference call service?

Post by Mikerowaved »

One product you might look at is Skype. It now allows up to 25 simultaneous people in a voice call (and up to 10 in a video call). The only hassle is everyone has to have a Skype account, but they are pretty easy to setup.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aclawson

Post by aclawson »

freeconferencecall.com
pcardelli

Post by pcardelli »

i was going to say paying for a month of uberconference is the best. $20 and you get a dedicated toll free number to call in and no codes and less joining and leaving noise.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

pcardelli wrote:i was going to say paying for a month of uberconference is the best. $20 and you get a dedicated toll free number to call in and no codes and less joining and leaving noise.
How do you know if your conference is limited to the intended people? It sounds like anyone dialing that number ends up joining.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
pete.arnett

Post by pete.arnett »

Also, you can use the church's Personal Video Conferencing (PVC) powered by Vidyo at no additional charge to a unit

PVC allows you to make video calls to other PVC users or to guests using your laptop, desktop, tablet, Mac or mobile device

You can include them in the meeting by calling them on their telephone

https://pvc.lds.org/

Return to “Other Meetinghouse Technologies”