FHC computer inventory

Issues related to the use and operation of Family History Centers
johnshaw

FHC computer inventory

Post by johnshaw »

Does anyone know of a way to get a list of computers (inventory) for a family history center?

There was a report that went defunct with Tivoli, there was one posted in this forum a couple of times that was the list of all family history centers, it was updated a couple of times.... I just need to know which of the 8 computers in a FHC I need to replace, which one is the least crappy computer that I can replace with a less-crappy cascaded computer.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
BroderickC

Re: FHC computer inventory

Post by BroderickC »

If you contact FHC Support at FamilySearch at 866-406-1830 they will be able to provide you with a report of the computers in your center.

Without going into a lot of detail, when LANDesk was replaced by Tivoli we lost our capability of providing this report. We have been working with the Data/Reporting team for the past several months to get the Tivoli data brought into our reporting universe, so that we can provide these reports to you again. We anticipate that will happen in the next few weeks.
Clint Broderick
FHC Operations Manager
FamilySearch

Return to “Family History Centers”