indexing app - android

Issues related to FamilySearch Indexing
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: indexing app - android

Post by aebrown »

wwickizer wrote:I see the last discussion regarding "Indexing on line" was in April when the response was "later this year." Does anyone have more current information? It would be nice if our Acer Chromebooks on 4 stations could do indexing.
The latest information I see from FamilySearch is in an August 11 blog post titled The New Indexing Program: Even More Features to Look forward To. But it's completely vague about any release dates: "We are getting closer to the launch of the new indexing program! The beta test is well underway, and when it’s complete, the launch will not be far behind!"

Earlier articles about the new indexing program (linked to from that blog post) talked about "later this year," but the latest article doesn't include that language. I don't know what inferences can be drawn from that -- make your own conclusions.
wwickizer wrote:Please respond to Bro. Wickizer at wwickizer@gmail.com
This is a public forum, and we respond publicly so that all can benefit. Because of that community focus, we don't respond to requests for individual communication.

Return to “FamilySearch Indexing”