Leadership info not showing up in Windows 8 app

Discussions around the LDS Tools application for Windows 8 Pro and RT.
wtreasure

Leadership info not showing up in Windows 8 app

Post by wtreasure »

I am a Bishop and I am constantly using the LDS Tools app. I have it on my android phone, and just recently got a Surface Pro. I notice on the windows 8 app, I do not see any of the leader only information on members of my ward.

Is this because it is a feature not available in the windows 8 app yet? Or is it a problem that I am having with my installation?

Please let me know if there is a plan to make the additional leader only information available on this app.

Thanks,

Wade Treasure
craigktreasure

Re: Leadership info not showing up in Windows 8 app

Post by craigktreasure »

Hey! I believe we're related :-)

I realize this is a little late. Latest info is that we're feature locked until spring of 2016. Hopefully at that time we'll get permission to add the leader features. At this point it is a "permission from the church" thing.
dkmortensen

Re: Leadership info not showing up in Windows 8 app

Post by dkmortensen »

I hope this functionality is added soon. I have 2 bishops in our stake who have asked me to help them get this working on their Surface Pro 3s.

They've been disappointed to learn these features didn't exist in the LDS Tools modern Windows app.

I imagine there are scores of other bishops whose voices aren't heard here. The Surface Pro 3 has been an extremely popular device, and is very capable of serving this purpose among many others.

Return to “Windows 8 LDS Tools”