Feature request 'Notes'

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

TylerWiddison

Feature request 'Notes'

Post by TylerWiddison »

It would be wonderful to be able to access notes with some hotkeys as I am reading.
Example, as I read I like to take notes with pen and paper. I write the verse down then write my thoughts. It would be great if there was a fast way to do this with the notes on my CPU so I don't have to: Highlight, right click, left click, tab through some things, type my thoughts, then hit save.
It would be great if it was something like: I read the verse, I press some hotkey that opens up a notes box (with cursor inside of the notes box), when I finish I press another hotkey that saves and continues where you left off.
ToManyLetters

Re: Feature request 'Notes'

Post by ToManyLetters »

It sounds less like you want this for the notes feature (where this really would not work particularly well) and more for the journal entries feature. I'll pass the feedback along. For now, to reduce clicks, I'd recommend using the Marked Notes feature. This will mark the note and bring up the note editing dialog at the same time.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”