Searching notes and Annotations

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

ridoco234

Searching notes and Annotations

Post by ridoco234 »

My android phone Gospel Library App has the ability to search the annotations and journal entries I have made, but I haven't been able to find that feature in the windows tablet version while I've participated in the beta. Am I missing something? Is that something that will be available in the future?

Thanks for all the hard work. The app has become more and more powerful as I've been with the testing process. I've really enjoyed it.
ToManyLetters

Re: Searching notes and Annotations

Post by ToManyLetters »

ridoco234 wrote:I haven't been able to find that feature in the windows tablet version while I've participated in the beta. Am I missing something? Is that something that will be available in the future?
While this feature is available in the non-beta, when it's replaced (later this week), the feature will be lost until it is reintroduced in a future update. Like other features that will be temporarily lost with the release of the new version of the app, the feature is a high priority for us.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”