Random Crashes

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile
mrayback

Random Crashes

Postby mrayback » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:43 pm

I'm having the same problem reported by others: the app crashes just a few seconds after I open it. It also takes a very long time to open. I'm using a Dell XPS12 and Surface 3. Both are running Windows 10. This started happening after the latest update. Please help! I love this app.

egnlsn

Re: Random Crashes

Postby egnlsn » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:48 am

Mine continues to do the same. Sometimes it will crash seconds after opening it. Sometimes it crashes after clicking on a bookmark. Sometimes, when clicking on a bookmark, for example, 3Nep16, it opens up to the Title Page instead of the bookmark. Navigating regularly through to the chapter of the bookmark is no problem, and after that, the bookmark opens fine.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling, and the issue continues. This just started a few months ago.
CIAO!

Ed Nielsen

ToManyLetters

Postby ToManyLetters » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:07 am

We're currently working on stability in beta. Try using the beta app while we continue to work on improving stability.
Have a bug to report for Gospel Library for Windows v4? Check the Known Issues to see if it's been reported. (https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_Preview_Issues)
Also visit the FAQ. (tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_8_FAQ)

egnlsn

Postby egnlsn » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:54 am

Thank you!
CIAO!

Ed Nielsen

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”